Saturday, March 24, 2012

Leaving for AMERICA!

in a matter of hours we will be boarding a plane for the great country of AMERICA! It will be a while before I post again, I do not get internet at the airports and as soon as we return home that next morning D sees the Dr.  Things will be very busy and my time will be spent loving on my 5 babies! Thank you for your prayers..please pray for our flight home. D has a very very hard time daily from about 4pm-7pm...please pray he will do good on the plane. Pray for his appt. on Monday...thank you thank you thank you.....the little boy I am looking at is evidence of the work of God and His people praying.

1 comments:

Our mission

we are so happy for you and will be praying!!
We remember how sweet that trip was flying home finally to good old SD :) and how wonderful it was for the family to be all together for the first time. Enjoy :) and when you're settled, let us know how you're doing.
love, the adamsons

Post a Comment