Saturday, September 24, 2011

Waiting...

Praying that in the mail this week we get U.S. Immigrations approval to travel for an adoption. Once that paper comes in, we can send all our documents to the Ukrai** and request an appointment there. Once our documents get mailed off...we can finally start preparing our house for our new son and start gathering some things for packing, since typically when they give you an appt. it is only 3 -4 weeks out since we are being expedited for little "D". Much to do, but we cannot wait! I would like to think we would be leaving in Nov., but yet again you never know when you will get held up. We will travel in God's perfect timing and I cannot wait! Leaving my kids on the other hand will be something I am sure I am not prepared for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment